In nearly three decades of WrestleMania, there is one record that stands alone: Undertaker’s legendary undefeated streak. Now, we’re paying homage to The Deadman’s unprecedented run at the Grandest Spectacle in Entertainment with WWE 2K14’s brand-new Streak Mode, part of the 30 Years of WrestleMania experience.
Within the Streak Mode, you’ll have the option to either defend Undertaker’s legendary streak, or try your hand at defeating it. Find out how each option works below, then scroll down for screenshots of the game mode dedicated to The Phenom himself, Undertaker.
Defend the StreakEdit
- Choose whether to use Undertaker or Undertaker (Retro)
- Defend The Phenom’s legacy in a non-stop, slobberknocker-style contest
- Raise your score by defeating as many Superstars and Legends in a row as you can
- Upload you results and scores online to prove how dominant you are
Defeat the StreakEdit
- Choose any Superstar or Legend on the WWE 2K14 roster
- Select Undertaker or Undertaker (Retro)
- Face off against The Deadman upon the Grandest Stage of Them All
- Try to defeat Undertaker and his arsenal of special abilities seen only inside this mode
- Show off to the rest of the WWE Universe by uploading your results and high scores online